Terms of Service
This RocketFile Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which RocketFile ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Account sharing is violated, you can't share your account with anyone, if your account suspected, it will be banned and all related account will be banned as well.
- Commercial use of premium account is violated, if your account suspected, it will be banned and all related account will be banned as well.
You should contact our sales to get a premium account ready for commercial use, it has special pricing and higher daily traffic.
- Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind offensive images or videos are prohibited. Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete violated files at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, RocketFile is under no obligation to become involved.
- RocketFile is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
- RocketFile handles any and all Digital Millennium Copyright Act (.DMCA.) complaints very seriously, and will thoroughly investigate each complaint received.
For abuse reports: use online form
Copyright Legal Responsbility
- RocketFile has no responsibility about any file shared on our service without its owner's permission until we receive a DMCA/Copyright complaint via the online form.
- Protecting copyright responsbility started after a successful abuse report submission and is limited to removing the infringing files within 36 hours max. and suspending the account in case of repeated violations.
- We are receiving abuse reports from "Report Abuse" page only and you will receive a confirmation and reference number after a successful report submission.
- If you don't have a report reference number, this means that we did not received your report and we are not responsible of any damages or losses you have experienced until we receive your report.
- If you face any technical issue while submitting a DMCA report, please let our tech team know by creating a technical support ticket. We keep monitoring everything but just in case.
- In the event fraudulent activity is discovered, the fraudulent account, and all related accounts,are subject to immediate suspension or termination at the sole discretion of RocketFile. All information available to RocketFile about the fraudulent account/service shall be submitted to both local authorities, as well any relevant organizations. All fraudulent activity is investigated, and all fraudulent clients will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.